In the past 20 years Neethling Brain Instrument(NBI), one of the most acknowledged tool for its accuracy and simplicity, is available for assessing “Brain Preferences” in Adults and leveraging insights for “Creativity” and Innovation” in all areas of business and personal life.
The Neethling Brain Instruments (NBI®) is a revolutionary battery of thinking styles instruments that strive to develop Whole-Brain thinking in individuals. These tools help you understand your own thinking preferences, provide clarity on predominantly used dimensions of the brain, and help structure thought patterns and appropriate communication strategy.
The NBI suite of assessments was developed after almost 30 years of extensive international research on left and right-brain functions. The instruments were developed by Dr. Kobus Neethling, under the research guidance of Professor Paul Torrance; known as one of the fathers of creativity.
Overview of the online course
- NBI was invented by Dr. Kobus Neethling under the guidance of Prof. Paul Torrance; one of the fathers of creativity and known as “Mr. Creativity” of the 20th Century.
- Forbes Coaches Council has included NBI Assessment as one of the 11 Assessments that every Executive should take. Read more
- Preferred assessment tool of Columbia University, NYC for their coaching and Organization development program.
- Companies that have leveraged the power of NBI: Levi Strauss, Deloitte, Shell, Standard Bank, Dassault Systemes, Publicis Sapient, Hero Motocorp.
- Suitable for Executive coaches, HR leaders, L&D leaders, OD consultants/Trainers, Recruiters, Sports Coaches, Professors, and Teachers
NBI practitioners program is a Whole Brain certification and training course aimed at equipping people to become practitioners of the NBI®. The hands-on course provides the necessary insight, knowledge, skills, and techniques for applying the NBI® to individuals, groups, teams, and classrooms, and to give guidance to adults and children. The practitioner program provides practitioners a better understanding of thinking preferences, the brain quadrants, and 8 dimensions of the brain to help them administer the various profile instruments.
What will you learn in the online course
- Module 1: Left and Right Brain Findings
- Module 2: The 4 Quadrant brain
- Module 3: The 8-Dimensional brain
- Module 4: Your NBI Profile at Work
- Module 5: Communication
- Module 6: NBI Profile in Your Practice
Some of the environments in which you will be able to apply the Neethling Brain Instruments: Leadership, Decision Making, Communication, Sales, Team Working, Business strategy, Relationships, Creativity and innovation, Education and career
How can you benefit
HR leaders and Training heads
- To deploy NBI for executive leadership, Line managers and teams to make them effective and cohesive
- Drive “Creativity” and “Innovation” using “Whole-brain thinking”
- Job profiling and Skill gap assessment
- Assess negativity in the organization
- Succession planning
Executive Coaches and Individual Consultants
- A formidable tool to increase your coaching & training effectiveness quotient by 10x
- Insights through understanding your brain preferences will bring more depth to coaching and consulting practice
- Enabling clients to develop whole brain thinking and drive remarkable results for teams and organization
- Develop powerful communication skills using “Whole-brain” communication to influence and inspire customers
Some of the instruments you would be licensed to use
- NBI adult profile with the 8-dimensional profile
- NBI leadership profile
- NBI creativity profile
- NBI learning profile
- NBI skills profile and NBI job profile
- NBI teacher/trainer profile with the 8-dimensional profile
- NBI junior and senior student profile
- NBI young child indicator
- NBI parenting profile
- NBI sport profiles for eg. Rugby, rugby referee, soccer, tennis & golf
Online Certification Process
- Step 1: Undergo your own NBI Self-Assessment Profile (Within the learning module)
- Step 2: Complete a self-paced online virtual training comprising 6 modules
- Step 3: Attend 2 live sessions with Master Trainers (These live sessions with Master Trainers will happen on specific dates in a month)
- Live Virtual Session 1: Online Group Debrief of Individual NBI Report
- Live Virtual Session 2: Whole Brain leadership
(Plus 18% GST)
Included in the cost:
10 Free NBI profiles
Online admin system
Practitioners manual soft copy and research